poniedziałek, 17 grudnia 2007

refleksje
to co teraz czuje...
Damien Rice ft. Lisa Hannigan - 9 crimes
Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do, it's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you, it's the wrong time for somebody new, it's a small crime and I've got no excuse...
Is that alright?yeah.Give my gun away when it's loaded... Is that alright?yeah.If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it...Is that alright?yeah.Give my gun away when it's loaded...Is that alright?yeah...With you...

Leave me out with the waste this is not what I do, it's the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you, it's the wrong time she's pulling me through it's a small crime and I've got no excuse
Is that alright?yeah.Give my gun away when it's loaded...Is that alright?yeah.If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it...Is that alright?yeah.Give my gun away when it's loaded...Is that alright?yeah...With you...

Is that alright with you?

NO...

Brak komentarzy: